[Freeswitch-users] outgoing gateway

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun May 9 17:18:16 PDT 2010

budi wibowo <bwibowo at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear all
> thx for your support it's working now :)
> next question is after i change some xml file then i do reloadxml, but in
> fact not all config changes.

It isn't supposed to.
> reason of my statement is: many time i do reload xml but seems my config
> still not work, then i shutdown the FS, then invoke ./freeswitch again and
> work
> any advice?

If you're changing the SIP configuration, try sofia profile <profile-name>
rescan reloadxml
or if that isn't enough, sofia profile <profile-name> restart reloadxml

Reloadxml just loads the new configuration files; it does *not* re-initialize
all of the configuration parameters.