[Freeswitch-users] intercept in fifo queue

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 18 08:57:37 PDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Vladimir Elizarov <xengelpublicx at gmail.com
> wrote:

> If she leaves the queue, the queue will not be agents. A user simply
> intercepting the call should be able to transfer the call to your
> phone when the Secretary is not there.

I'm sorry but I don't understand. If the receptionist logs out of the queue
then calls that are queued up will go to other agents (if available) or stay
in queue until the receptionist gets back. Also, you can do the "agent
access" extension I mentioned earlier so that non-agents can take callers
out of the queue.
-MC