[Freeswitch-users] No UPNP/NAT-PMP, no STUN! How can i make calls between two NAT?

Bruce Hopkins jbrucehopkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 02:03:39 PST 2010

Hello arliyardo,

I'm new to Freeswitch, but looking at the posts on the mailing list it
appears a few of us - you, me and Vladimir Elizarov, have been grappling
with he same thing recently - getting remote phones to work through NAT.

If you look at my thread you will see I have got some of the way, and can
call incoming now but still have difficulty with outgoing calls.  Perhaps
you might have a look at where I have got to and see if you can think of the
final bit of the picture?

I gather the developers are in the process of updating the Wiki pages on
NAT.  I'm hoping they will be able to find time to continuw with this.  It
must be a laborious and time consuming task keeping the documentation up to
date.

bests
Bruce