[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - how listen for *999

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:31:17 PST 2010

One way might be to create an event loop and listen for DTMF

public bool Load()
        {
            ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem((o) =>
            {
                Log.WriteLine(LogLevel.Notice, "Thread Starting. ");
                EventConsumer con = new EventConsumer("DTMF", "");
                while (true)
                {
                    Event ev = con.pop(1);
                    if (ev != null)
                    {
                                  ... do what ever needs to be done
                    }

                }
            });

See http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_List#DTMF

I am guessing the DTMF is "DTMF" so play around with that if it does not
work.

There are probably better ways.