[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - how listen for *999

Chris freeswitch at gilligan.id.au
Tue Mar 9 02:27:31 PST 2010

What i need to do is listen on a session before, during and after the
session is bridged with another call. I know built into FS is the option to
listen for *x where x is 0-9 but i really need more than one digit.

I traced the method that listens for the single digit to the
command switch_core_event_hook_add_send_dtmf(session, meta_on_dtmf); in
switch_ivr_async.c

mod_managed also has the following in the native class freeswitch.
public static switch_status_t
switch_core_event_hook_add_recv_dtmf(SWIGTYPE_p_switch_core_session session,
SWIGTYPE_p_f_p_switch_core_session_p_q_const__switch_dtmf_t_enum_switch_dtmf_direction_t__switch_status_t
recv_dtmf)

The problem is i can't work out how to use it.  I am fine the the first
param for the session but have no idea what i need for
the SWIGTYPE_p_f_p_switch_core_session_p_q_const__switch_dtmf_t_enum_switch_dtmf_direction_t__switch_status_t
recv_dtmf param.

if anyone can point me in the right direction or knows a better way i would
be grateful.

Chris