[Freeswitch-users] Call keeps hanging up

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Tue Mar 9 14:46:16 PST 2010

I spoke with "the boss" today, and he's hoping to do a donation at month
end if our accountant can confirm that it can be taken as a tax writeoff
(I suggested it's an alternative way of paying for software, so it
should be write-offable.)

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 03:00:12PM -0800, Michael Collins wrote:
>

>>> "Another satisfied customer!" :D Now it's time to throw some of that
>>>
>> Canadian colored money at Tony's paypal account. ;)
>>

> Hey! I wrote the erlang module and provided the solution to the problem
> ;)
>
> Andrew

Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer
MarkeTel Multi-Line Dialing Systems LTD.
428 Victoria Ave
Regina, SK S4N-0P6
Toll-Free: 800-289-8616-X533
Fax: 306-359-6879