[Freeswitch-users] Mobile callback + DISA

FreeSWITCH-Users freeswitch-users at skelly.ca
Fri Jun 18 18:58:26 PDT 2010

Hi all,

 I am new to FS but have been working with * for a while.. I have * setup
for callback+DISA used by family for cellular minutes. Have been looking at
FS this past month or so as I'd like to setup FS on my router with DD-WRT +
FS. Presently I have figured out how to setup disa.js for DISA on my cell
BUT I can't seem to find anything out on the web about configuring callback.
Has anyone figured out how to setup callback+DISA?

Any help is appreciated, links or any ideas would help me over this hurdle.

Cheers,

S.