[Freeswitch-users] Your Security Best Practices

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 17 17:11:25 PDT 2010

Give them a non-working example. And provide a comment on almost every line
why this will not work. Let the customers exercise their brain first. You don't
need dumb customers, am I right? You'll see a good outcome.

Sorry, but I can't resist. It's my daily work to get rid of unwanted
customers. "Unwanted Customers" doesn't sound good in any language. But it's a
reality...