[Freeswitch-users] Weekly FreeSwitch Conference call June 9 @ 1pm EST

Aza Tek azatek0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 03:27:01 PDT 2010

It seems a lot of the Weekly Conference Calls actually don't have associated
recordings, is this correct or am I just missing them?
I've seen some recordings in the Wiki and Conf Call pages, but for less than
half of all the conferences that are there. Should I also be looking
somewhere else?

Thanks
Aza