[Freeswitch-users] Weekly FreeSwitch Conference call June 9 @ 1pm EST

Code Ghar codeghar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:33:12 PDT 2010

In today's conference call an idea was discussed to have a presentation on
Wireshark. I could never call myself an expert but I have done a lot of
troubleshooting using Wireshark with multiple carriers. I have even trained
a couple of my co-workers in using Wireshark to troubleshoot SIP issues. I
would like to volunteer for this presentation. Since I haven't done anything
like this before, I would need help in preparing for it. And any specific
questions anyone may have which they would like discussed would be great
too.