[Freeswitch-users] javascript bridge

Samuel Macedo macedoslm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 10:32:23 PDT 2010

Have you had any success with this bridge code?
Because I've had the same problem and my solution was:

callee_dialstring = "{ignore_early_media=true,leg=2}sofia/user/XXX";
session.execute('bridge', callee_dialstring);

The problem here is that you have to establish the first leg before you can
dial the second number.

Regards,
--
Samuel Macedo