[Freeswitch-users] javascript bridge

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 7 14:58:36 PDT 2010

I take it that this js is being called from the dialplan? If so then do what
you need to do with outsession before you bridge it. Or consider using ESL
and making a socket-based control program where you have much more
flexibility...

-MC

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:55 AM, stephen at stephenjc <stephen at stephenjc.com