[Freeswitch-users] RTP Proxy

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 7 10:49:58 PDT 2010

As it was noted already, the best solution would be the combination of
openser(load-balanser)->cluster_of_FS->openser(outgoing-proxy). Clients know
only IP of load-balanser, termination gateways know only IP of outgoing-proxy.
You can add/change nodes in FS cluster on the fly without any updates on
clients or termination gateways end.

Load balancer and outgoing proxy can be easily implemented in a single openser
instance.