[Freeswitch-users] RTP Proxy

Gustavo Espeche gustavo.espeche at upper-soft.com
Mon Jun 7 10:32:36 PDT 2010

basically i need split the sip signaling and sip media, one server with
FS for sip signaling and other one with proxy rtp.
i attached a png.
If some one work with FS in this schema, please let me know what
rtp-proxy do you use, this information can save to me lot of time
testing rtp-proxy.

Regards.

Gustavo Espeche
www.easyipcall.com