[Freeswitch-users] Unstable hangup hook in javascript

Chris Fowler chris at fowler.cc
Thu Jul 22 08:55:32 PDT 2010

Did this topic get resolved?  We're seeing the same occasional problem using LUA scripts where on occasion the hangup hook doesn't get called.

Our app for this is the 24x7 emergency paging system for our customers - so we'd like to resolve!

This in on our production system (which is very stable) - hence the out of date build: FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (16535).

Thanks, Chris.