[Freeswitch-users] Unstable hangup hook in javascript

xuyan yang xyangni at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 08:08:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have tested the hangup hook function using the following javascript.
During the speech in the call I hangup the call to see the result. Sometimes
hangup function works, but sometimes it did not. The chance of fail is about
1 out of 10. I am running windows XP, FS git version cloned and compiled at
end of Jun. Does anyone meet the same problem? Or do I make some mistake in
the script? Thanks.

////test.js
function on_hangup(session, how){
console_log("notice","hangup!!!!!!!!!!!!!\n");
}

 session = new Session("sofia/gateway/12voip-out/*********");

session.waitForAnswer();
session.execute("set","continue_on_fail=true");
var res=session.setHangupHook(on_hangup);
console_log("notice","res:"+res+"\n");
session.execute("speak", "This is an example of flite text to speech engine.
We can test the work of hanguphook.");
session.execute("speak","you are calling from " + session.caller_id_num + "
You are calling " + session.destination );
session.hangup();