[Freeswitch-users] using FIFO to queue calls towards a gateway

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:18:05 PDT 2010

Hi FreeSWITCH,

Suppose there is a small voice gateway that just has been equipped with a
few FXO ports which connected to PSTN's analog lines. I'm going to use FIFO
to manage call requests which going through this voice gateway. As I've
learned about mod_fifo service, I think that the queue should have
statically defined members (one for each port) which in their dial strings
target that gateway (parametrized with the PSTN phone number by a session
variable) and nothing else! Am I wrong about this?

BEST
-- afshin