[Freeswitch-users] voice mail password

luixsansan at hotmail.com luixsansan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 08:29:27 PDT 2010

Hello,

Since I am testing I can shut down and re-start freeswitch in order to
reload all XML files, also I read somewhere, (I have read several documents
to solve this problem without success) that after first installation the
voicemail passwords are the same as the preconfigured extensions 1000-1019,
actually it is, but nobody mention where this is set and how to change it.

Thank you very much for your answer and help.

regards.

Luis.