[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent to Asterisk's"directrtpsetup=yes"?

Russell Mosemann Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Sun Jan 31 14:35:21 PST 2010

Fred-145 asked:

> Are there features that aren't available when the two end-points speak
> RTP directly instead of having RTP packets go through Freeswitch?

I wasn't paying close attention, but in a recent discussion, someone wanted to have moh in a bypass-media situation. I think there was a way to do that, but then there was an issue with going back to bypass-media after the call was taken off hold. If you look through the list archive, you should be able to find it.

--
Russell Mosemann