[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent to Asterisk's "directrtpsetup=yes"?

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:47:42 PST 2010

If FreeSWITCH is configured in bypass-media mode, and the endpoint behing
NAT cannot use any of the NAT avoiding techiques to send public IP in the
SDP (STUN etc.) then you'll have issues.

You can do what do I do, which is to make different sofia profiles for NATed
and non-NATED endpoints (FS has many server-side nat traversal mechanisms).

Regards,
Ognjen