[Freeswitch-users] Is this queue flow correct?

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Jan 21 08:50:20 PST 2010

Why do you need 2 fifos? You could have callback agents connected to the
fifo and send incoming calls there, mod_fifo will do the rest.

To configure agents for callback:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_fifo#Configure_for_Agent_Callback

To place a call into a fifo:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_fifo#Put_a_caller_into_a_FIFO_queue