[Freeswitch-users] Is this queue flow correct?

Jingwei Yang jingwei.yang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:39:07 PST 2010

Sorry about the confusion, I'm just trying to think over all the abnormal
situations before the implementation and hope the flow has no design flaws.

Client A is parked in Queue 1, multiple consumers will be ringed to answer
him. And once the first one is connected, all the rest will hang up. This is
the targeted function.

To achieve this, I'm considering to originate a call to each consumer and
put the calls in Queue 2. Then intercept client A to the first element of
Queue 2.

I'm not sure if it's the usual or the best way. If you feel not, please
don't hesitate to correct me. Any thoughts are warmly appreciated.