[Freeswitch-users] sip_profiles - Aliases Question

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil lawwton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:54:41 PST 2010

Thanks mm_202.

Yeah, I figured he was having a bad day or something, don't think my
reply to you was offensive or contained criticism in any way. So I
said that I really appreciated your help which I of course meant. To
see his response was a bit of a shocker since I made sure I stated I
understood most of the time things are done in a way for a reason. I
had also spent a bit of time reading up documentation and trying
things before I posted the question.

So far I've been reading and trying to come up to speed and I really
like what I see. I will definitely continue to explore it and
hopefully use it in a production system one day.

Regards,

Alfredo