[Freeswitch-users] Question about a1-hash

Bill W freeswitch at aastral.net
Thu Jan 14 09:50:56 PST 2010

Ah okay, it is just as I thought.  Either I store the a1-hash in the
database, or store the password in clear text so I can calculate a1-hash
on the fly.

Or as Mike says, have the phone password be the actual hash value of the
password in the database, and then calculate an a1-hash with that hashed
  password.

Thanks,
Bill W.