[Freeswitch-users] Question about a1-hash

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Thu Jan 14 09:36:04 PST 2010

Oh, I still have to go with my solution of using the MD5 hash of the
password for the phones. Since I cannot change the database for other
reasons, I am still unable to generate the a1-hash. Like FreeSWITCH, my
script doesn't know the password either!

All the same, I'm glad that FreeSWITCH uses digest authentication. It is a
good way to implement authentication.

Mike van Lammeren