[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Conference capacity....

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:48:53 PST 2010

Helping with docs, now there is a topic we all groove on.

On Feb 13, 2010 4:43 PM, "Gavin Henry" <gavin.henry at gmail.com> wrote:

On 13 February 2010 22:07, Peder <peder at networkoblivion.com> wrote:
> Instead of complaining about t...
Did you read any of this thread at all? The OP asked about techniques
to benchmark his kit, and any rough
figures. The projects answer was to hire them for some commercial
support. So anything I post on the wiki is not
official. My suggestion is merely to put the official project stance
on any benchmark questions or post to the
wiki some tips on how to run your own tests with a link to getting
them verified by the team via the commercial
support.

In no way am I complaining, just trying to get this cleared up for the
next time someone asks. That's the whole
point of docs and why I enjoy writing them. Write them once and refer
people to them, fixing doc bugs along the
way.

Gavin.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/