[Freeswitch-users] multiple-registration for same extension

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Dec 29 23:01:08 MSK 2010

ok I think the problem is not FS...

thanks

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Madovsky
  To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
  Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] multiple-registration for same extension

  I have this in directory/default.xml

  <param name="dial-string" value="{presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>

  tried this in my dialplan :
  <action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}"/>
  <action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>

  this in internal.xml :
  <param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
      <param name="manage-presence" value="true"/>
      <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>
      <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>
      <param name="presence-hosts" value="$${domain}"/>

  so when an outbound call arrives :
  - if one phone with one extension is registered it works well, it receives the call no matter from whatever node
  - if 2 phones with same extension are registered on 2 different nodes it works well now
  - if 2 phones with same extension are registered on the same node only 1 phone rings (the latest registered)

  tell if I need to pastebin the logs (don't remember the link)

  Thanks