[Freeswitch-users] voicemail operator-extension - Multi-tenantEnvironment

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:57:08 MSK 2010

Michael,

Thank you for the suggestion but this is not working . I think because of
the the  <param name="callback-context" value="default"/>

But in the voicemail.conf.xml there is one parameter like below.

 *<param name="email-from" value="${voicemail_account}@
${voicemail_domain}"/>*

The above working with multiple domain without any issue. why the param
name="operator-extension" does not understand the variable ${domain_name} or
${voicemail_domain}

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Lloyd