[Freeswitch-users] voicemail operator-extension - Multi-tenantEnvironment

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 28 10:51:16 MSK 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Aloysius Lloyd <
lloyd.aloysius at sunteltech.ca> wrote:

> $${domain} - incorrect
>
> It is already set when the Chanel is created. here is the dialplan when I
> reach to voicemail box already belong to a domain.
>
> <action application="bridge" data="loopback/app=voicemail:default
> ${domain_name} ${dialed_extension}"/>
>
> when is press 9 - I am already in the domain extension voice mail box so
> there is ${domain_name} variable have the value.
>
> looks to me voicemail application does not understand the ${domain_name}

This is almost a true statement. In actuality, you don't put chan vars in
params like this and have them interpolated with each call. Interpolation of
channel variables like this is best done in the dialplan. The easiest way
for you to do this would be to set the value back to the default of:
 <param name="operator-extension" value="operator XML default"/>
...and then create the "operator" extension which handles the transfer:
<extension name="operator transfer">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(operator)$">
    <!-- ${domain_name} should be available here -->
    <action application="transfer" data="operator XML ${domain_name}"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Just be sure that you don't have a domain name "default" or this will blow
up. :) You could also put this "utility" operator extension in the
'features' context and then as long as you didn't have a domain named
'features' then you would be just fine.

-MC