[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch cant handle Pre-Paid ?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 01:54:12 MSK 2010

Sorry, first of all thanks, for the info. Few months ago i need to know few
suggestion via mailing because my scenario was completely ugly, and involves
lot of non standard billing methods. Therefore, with small amount of
suggestion to my email, i came to my own customized solution now, which
somehow does not work.

I know there is our greatest mod_nibblebill, but in my case i cant use it,
its not working for me, as i mentioned its a ugly and hated project that i
have to ever submit.

- Lua i cant in my small brain, its not getting fit. Again another new
language...
- Instead of Lua, 6 months i was writing C (basic part) + Javascript
(largest part) + Java (basic part) + PHP (elephant part), now after 6 month
its a giant code base with all the cocktail.

I cant simply change or move in to Lua as of this moment.

With javascript it would have taken 30 minute to build a prepaid billing
system. Alas i dont still understand why our greatest
FreeSwitch-> Mr. Spider Monkey, is not allowing me the simple ex:
setTimeout(function() { } , 1000); function....

>From my point of view its a nightmare, its really not easy now to change
simply move all those SOAP/REST/PLAN etc etc..

Thanks & Regards