[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch cant handle Pre-Paid ?

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Sun Dec 19 01:15:19 MSK 2010

mod_nibblebill does prepaid billing ... if you search the wiki for "billing"
it is the first result :D

If you wanted to properly implement your own billing, you should consider
using the event socket and subscribing to events. Trying to create a prepaid
billing system using lua or javascript is going to be an uphill battle