[Freeswitch-users] collecting dtmf digits

Nazim Aghabayov nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:44:37 MSK 2010

Why not using Lua script? Lua is quite powerful and you could benefit of
using the luasql for db connectivity.

g_caller_id = session:getVariable("caller_id_number")
g_caller_destination_number = session:getVariable("destination_number")
g_caller_context = session:getVariable("context")
g_caller_uuid = session:getVariable("uuid")
session:flushDigits()
digits = session:playAndGetDigits(4, 4, 3, 3000, "#",
              wav_base .. langId .. "/" .. prompt_wav, "",
      "[" .. allowed_digit1 .. "," .. allowed_digitN .. "]");
session:transfer(tostring(dest_ext), "XML", "public")

Regards,
Nazim