[Freeswitch-users] NOTICE about posting.

Zahid Maqbool zahid.maqbool at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:23:38 MSK 2010

Brian,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am sorry about that, but I forget to put
some info, so I had edited my original post. I didn't knew it will resend
it. I am not so familiar with mailing lists I thought its more like a forum.
Apologies for the incovenience. I will keep it in mind now.

Thanks a lot and I'm enjoying Freeswitch by the way :)

Regards,

Zahid

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> If you've never posted to our mailing list you are first post moderated.
>  If you send the same message to the list multiple times while its in the
> moderator queue I'll reject them all and you'll have to resend it.  I know
> this sounds mean but when you send the same message 10 times within 3
> minutes of each wondering why it doesn't make it to the list it just creates
> more work for our team so please be patient on weekends if your first posts
> do not make it to the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Kind Regards,