[Freeswitch-users] drops calls in the first 60 seconds

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 9 22:31:11 MSK 2010

Get sip traces of it not working and revert your sofia profiles back to what is in git and I bet it will just work.

So you can take your pick.. make your device do its job and not force the registrar to overcome your devices stupidness and you can have call density out the wazzo or you can pick to have FS overcome it for them chewing up more cpu and processing power trying to overcome your stupid device and then only have a handful of calls on a machine.  Its really what it boils down to.

/b