[Freeswitch-users] Did FreeSWITCH modules provides Vicidials features?

Patrick Hsieh patrick.violin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:16:00 PDT 2010

Hello,
I am a new user of FreeSWITCH.
I have installed the Asterisk and Vicidial applications in my notebook.

Q1:
I would like to know are there any similar features which already be
implemented by FreeSWITCH itself?
Q2:
Which will be a efficient way to have the features in FreeSWITCH?
Rewrite all features in FreeSWITCH or create a plug-in modules to Vicidial
directly.
Q3:
Did FreeSWITCH already support the ACD and Predictive Dialing features?
Which modules releated to the features?

Please advices! I am willing to contribute myself to extend  the FreeSWITCH
features.

Best Regards,
Patrick

MAJOR VICIDIAL FEATURES:

   - Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
   - Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
   - Full USA FTC-compliance capability
   - Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
   - Ability to have agents operate remotely
   - Integrated call recording
   - Three-Way calling within the agent application
   - Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
   - Web-configurable IVRs and Voicemail boxes
   - Scalable to hundreds of seats
   - Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks
   - Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost