[Freeswitch-users] Serious and urgent problem with DTMF! Please help...

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Thu Aug 12 10:29:01 PDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Dennis <odermann at googlemail.com> wrote:
> hi there,
>
> at the moment we have a serious and urgent problem with transmitting

While you probably will receive a good answer here on the mailing
list, if your problem is urgent (and maybe will require exchanges of
questions and answers), I would counsel you to join the #freeswitch
IRC channel in the irc.freenode.net IRC server, and pose your question
again there, so you'll have a quick interaction with the "gurus".

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli