[Freeswitch-users] Small office configuration

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 11 09:54:19 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Craig Smith <craigesmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for responding.
>
> I think what I am looking for is the FreeSWITCH equivalents to the Asterisk
> features below:
>
> Transfer: blind or consult

If you have Polycoms then this is easy. If not, then get Polycoms. :P

> Call forwarding

Right now we don't have a call-forwarding feature built into the default
dialplan. Most phones already support this feature so if we added it then
really it would be just for kicks.

> Pickup groups: local or explicit

This currently exists in the default dialplan. See this page for more info:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Default_Dialplan_QRF

> Intercom

See "extension-intercom" in the QRF

> Paging
> We haven't added this to the default dp yet

Call parking

This is available also in the default dialplan. You can use FIFO parking or
valet parking. See the above QRF link

-MC