[Freeswitch-users] Small office configuration

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 11 09:50:38 PDT 2010

Or just config options... most of what you want isn't even the job of FreeSWITCH... like blind and consult transfers... thats your phone... Intercom and paging are features of your phone... Parking we have ... Pickup is already in the defaults check intercept... call forwarding again a feature of your phone.

/b