[Freeswitch-users] we are under attack

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Mon Aug 9 23:45:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

wouldn’t it be a good task for freeswitch, to detect registerspoofing and call a “hook” (maybe a script) which than could close the firewall?Or that freeswitch will just ignore any request from the given IP for a acertain time.

I tried to find a good application/script to prevent registerspoofing but the only  thing was the fail2ban script. Couldn’t freeswitch justspeak directly with the firewall and drop these requests J ?

Best regards,
Bernhard