[Freeswitch-users] we are under attack

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Mon Aug 9 07:23:21 PDT 2010

  The current version of the script and a little background can be found here:

http://blog.krisk.org/2008/07/sip-dosddos-mitigation.html

  I have no problem linking the FS wiki to either of these but the
eTel wiki will probably get taken down eventually.

  As far as the issue with the stop command...  I remember us talking
about it but I don't remember the specific problem.  Care to refresh
my memory?

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org