[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH - Skype capacity

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sun Aug 8 16:54:37 PDT 2010

I don't think you can have so many concurrent skype calls on one machine.
The skype client is cpu hungry, and you will need one skype client
running for each concurrent call.
Anyway, do your tests, but I'm pretty sure that you can have much less
than you want.
-giovanni

--
Sent from my mobile device