[Freeswitch-users] Mod_easyroute w/postgresql-odbc Cannot Find Data Source Name and Default Driver

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sun Aug 8 08:45:33 PDT 2010

Nobody replied to this in the last 3 weeks, I hope you have found your
answer.  I was stumped on this issue too, and fixed it following the wiki.

The basic test that I ran before anything was:

It was failing at first, then I tracked the error to incorrect "Database" in
my "dsn" section of the "odbc.ini".

The "isql" command helped in troubleshooting the basic operation of ODBC
outside of Freeswitch.

Hope you have resolved it by now.

Regards
HASSAN