[Freeswitch-users] database corruption errors

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:28:16 PDT 2010

Well, you probably only have one file - core.db

You shouldn't have lost anything important in there - it mostly just stored
information on current calls, sip registrations that kind of thing.

As for how to do sqlite data recovery, try googling. e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg17538.html

-Steve