[Freeswitch-users] database corruption errors

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Wed Aug 4 04:42:05 PDT 2010

On 4 August 2010 21:35, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> What is the best way to recover?

For now, to solve the immediate problem of "my phone doesn't work" I
renamed my db directory to db.old, and let it recreate the files from
scratch.

Not sure, what if anything I have lost as a result - I guess the main
concern would be the voicemail greeting messages - will they be ok,
are are they referenced from the db files?

Also still curious if there is a better way to recover, and/or find
out which files in the db directory were corrupt, other then trial and
error.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>