[Freeswitch-users] Mod xml cdr

Michael De Lorenzo delorenzodesign at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:41:15 PDT 2010

I have mod_xml_cdr installed but I can't seem to get it to make the HTTP
post.  I don't see any attempts either in the console or in my Fresswitch
log about it attempting, nevermind failing.

I've tried reloading the module from the console via "reload_xml_cdr" and
then processed a call and still nothing.  Here's my xml_cdr config:

<configuration name="xml_cdr.conf" description="XML CDR CURL logger">
  <settings>
<!--     <param name="cred" value="user:pass"/> -->
     <param name="url" value="http://url_path/save_cdr" />
     <param name="retries" value="5"/>
     <param name="delay" value="120"/>

     <param name="log-dir" value="/var/log/cdr"/>
     <param name="err-log-dir" value="/var/log/cdr/errors"/>

     <param name="encode" value="base64"/>
  </settings>
</configuration>

I've also verified that the module is enabled in the modules.conf.xml.