[Freeswitch-users] SRTP interoperability

SERGE TUMBA serget68 at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 23:00:51 PDT 2010

hello Jason,

Thank you for your prompt responses and you have been very helpfull. I also tried SRTP on Asterisk and I got virus when downloading libraries ... and I also found ZRTP is better. However, can you be specific about SRTP interoperability with end-points that support it? it looks like this is a benefit of SRTP over ZRTP? While ZRTP is based on SRTP right?

Thank you!

Serge.