[Freeswitch-users] "Proxy|Bypass Media" Wrong Payload.

Mariano de Llano mariano.dellano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:04:57 PDT 2009

I'm sure of that. But I was talking about how is handle the parse of
the packet not the process, and also I was referring to  the case when
FS is actually handling the media (proxy-media=false &&
bypass_media=false)  as I said before FS ignores the las parameter in
the rtrpmap when is handling the media, so, I'm quite sure that
something can be done in order to make it work when is not handling
it. I understand that is not a FS bug, however since it have different
behavior depending on the media mode something is not working properly.