[Freeswitch-users] Call Files for a dialer engine

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:03:53 PDT 2009

ESL is probably the way to go tho...if you want to build a dialer.

The Dial Plans can get pretty advanced in FreeSWITCH...and if that is not
enough you might consider using mod_perl or something of that sort.

--matt
Voice Broadcasting <http://www.hellohunter.com/voice_broadcast.php> &
Predictive
Dialer <http://www.hellohunter.com/> based on FreeSWITCH