[Freeswitch-users] Simple call waiting question

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 07:01:42 PDT 2009

This feature is handled by the phone itself. (remember this is digital phone
not analog)
When C calls A the phone should indicate to you that there is a 2nd call,
you press flash and put B on hold and talk to C
when you press flash again it either goes back and forth between b and C,
conferences them or hangs up on them all depending on the phone.
The phone is doing all the work in this case.

Trying to do it with FreeSWITCH is over-complicating the situation and I
don't think we even have a way to emulate that behaviour.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Mark Campbell-Smith <
mcampbellsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Brian,  (I bought a dud phone.. and its a new DECT! - crazy)
>
> I am using the 5900 and 5901 for parking/unparking.  That
> functionality works fine and I can park/unpark the B leg as I wish.
>
> The problem is that if I park the B-leg, the A-leg then gets a busy
> signal.  If the A leg is then hung up, a user-busy signal is sent to
> the C-leg, so the call goes to voicemail.
>
> What I want to happen is park B and answer C directly.
>
> Is this possible?
>

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> > Personally I would throw the phone in the trash.  :P
> >
> > In the default dialplan look at 5900 for park and 5901 for unpark.
> >
> > /b
> >

> > On Sep 17, 2009, at 7:58 AM, Mark Campbell-Smith wrote:
> >
> >> I am trying to create a simple call waiting dialplan as my phone does
> >> not have Recall button.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/