[Freeswitch-users] Simple call waiting question

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:15:06 PDT 2009

Thanks Brian,  (I bought a dud phone.. and its a new DECT! - crazy)

I am using the 5900 and 5901 for parking/unparking.  That
functionality works fine and I can park/unpark the B leg as I wish.

The problem is that if I park the B-leg, the A-leg then gets a busy
signal.  If the A leg is then hung up, a user-busy signal is sent to
the C-leg, so the call goes to voicemail.

What I want to happen is park B and answer C directly.

Is this possible?